Experts in CMMC Certification Requirements & Implementation
More than 20 Years of experience in Information Technology and Security Assisting you in:
- Navigating the New CMMC Interim Rule Effective Nov. 30, 2020
- Completing and Reviewing Self Assessment and SSP
- Developing and Implementing Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Controls
- Simplifying and Streamlining CMMC Processes
Maintain Eligibility for your DoD Contracts!
SME’s team of cybersecurity experts will work with you to prepare and navigate CMMC and work with you to maintain your maturity levels.
Designated as a Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and staffed with Registered Practitioners (RP) that are trained in CMMC methodology, we will develop your Compliance Action Plan and ensure a seamless execution of your CMMC controls.
CMMC-AB Designated Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
What is CMMC?
Learn more about CMMC and the DoD’s newly mandated compliance and verification framework.
- CMMC framework is designed to adequately protect Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and assess and enhance the security posture of data located on your servers.
- CMMC will require companies to have the certification to match the level required on their contract prior to it being awarded.
- The majority of the practices (110 of 171) originate from the safeguarding requirements and security requirements specified in FAR Clause 52.204-21 and DFARS Clause 252.204-7012, respectively.