Experts in CMMC Certification Requirements & Implementation
Don't wait to perform your assessment! Building your roadmap to compliance takes time. Let SME help you with:
- Navigating the CMMC Interim Rule and CMMC 2.0
- Completing and Reviewing Self Assessment and SSP
- Developing and Implementing Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Controls
- Simplifying and Streamlining CMMC Processes
- Full Migration from Commercial Office 365 and Azure to the GCC or GCC High Environment
Maintain Eligibility for your DoD Contracts!
SME’s team of cybersecurity experts will work with you to prepare and navigate CMMC and work with you to maintain your maturity levels.
Designated as a Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and staffed with Registered Practitioners (RP) that are trained in CMMC methodology, we will develop your Compliance Action Plan and ensure a seamless execution of your CMMC controls.
Offering NEW Technology To Achieve CMMC 2.0 Compliance Quickly and Affordably, Saving Time and Money.
Moving to the Government Community Cloud (GCC) can be expensive and time-consuming. Through our valuable partnerships, SME has a time-saving, affordable solution for smaller clients with smaller infrastructures.
Our solution meets the stringent NIST 800-171, CMMC 2.0 and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements for cloud handling of controlled data. With SME, your organization can become CMMC 2.0 compliant quickly, saving time and money.
Fully Vetted by C3PAOs
End-to-End File Encryption
CMMC-AB Designated Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
As a designated CMMC-AB Registered Provider Organization (RPO), SME is uniquely positioned to provide pre-assessment advice, consulting services remediation, and recommendations to government contractors.
SME takes a different, more efficient approach to help our clients achieve compliance. When you partner with us, you get a dedicated engineer who will help you build a compliance action plan for a successful CMMC assessment. Our initial gap analysis is more thorough to save costs later. We work efficiently to build a long-term strategy to maintain your maturity levels so you can continue bidding on DoD contracts.
What is CMMC?
Learn more about CMMC 2.0 and the DoD’s compliance and verification framework.
- CMMC Maturity Model streamlined from 5 to 3 levels.
- CMMC 2.0 eliminates all CMMC unique practices and processes; Level 2 will be aligned with NIST 800-171 and Level 3 will use a subset of NIST 800-172.
- Limited use of POAMs.
- Third-Party Assessments for prioritized acquisitions, critical to national security.
- Self-Assessments for non-prioritized acquisitions, not critical to national security.
The Interim Rule is still in effect! NIST 800-171 Self-Assessment, SSP, POAM, and SPRS Score still stand. However, the timeline for contracts to include the CMMC level may possibly change from 2025 to 2023.
Is Your Microsoft Office 365 Compliant?
Learn More About Microsoft’s Government Community Cloud: GCC and GCC High
The United States Department of Defense, as part of the CMMC, mandates that contractors seeking Maturity Level 3 or higher must operate with Microsoft GCC or GCC High.
- Affordable, transparent pricing structure
- Initiate or validate your company’s Microsoft GCC or GCC High status with a few easy steps
- Office 365
- Full migration from commercial Office 365 and Azure to the GCC or GCC High environment